2017 Thermo King ShuttleAIRE® SA-400 HVAC System
Call for Price
ShuttleAIRE® SA-400 HVAC System
- ShuttleAIRE leverages Thermo King’s long history of transport refrigeration and HVAC, resulting in the most reliable HVAC system available for shuttle applications. Each system is engineered and tested to last a minimum of 5 years or 400,000 miles with standard maintenance (see your dealer for warranty details).
- Every component has been selected to provide the highest level of system efficiency to maximize passenger comfort.
- Proper component selection and sizing decreases engine load for maximum fuel savings
- Thermostatic Expansion Valves (TXV) precisely regulate refrigerant flow for highest efficiency, providing more capacity when needed vs. block valves or orfice tubes
- Oversized condensers ensure proper cooling in extreme climates
- Properly-sized fans give maximum cooling capacity with lower power consumption
- Each ShuttleAIRE product has been developed with the highest regard for safety. From standard centralized fusing and power distribution to the structural integrity of the unit, ShuttleAIRE systems have you covered.
- Cooling Capacity
- 46000 BTU/hr (6.4 kW)
- Heating Capacity
- 31000 BTU/hr (9.1 kW)
- Airflow Volume
- 450 cfm (765 m3/hr)
- Condenser (Rooftop): 73 lb. (33 kg); Condenser (Skirt): 40 lb. (18 kg); Evaporator Cool Only: 44 lb. (20 kg); Evaporator Cool/Heat: 48 lb. (22 kg)
- Rooftop Condenser: 45x55x6 in. (1143x1397x152 mm); Skirt Condenser: 34x14x10 in. (864x356x254 mm); Evaporator: 32x24x9 in. (813x610x229 mm)